Pria Punya Selera



Elfa Yeni
Komplek Depkes 2 Jl. Mangga Blok C/3 Rt 001 Rw 06
Kelurahan Jati Bening, Kecamatan Pondok Gede, Bekasi
Mobile: 081286716281
E-Mail : uta.aisyah@gmail.com

 
 
Bekasi, September 18, 2011
 
Attention To
Human Resources Development
PT.ANTAM (Persero), Tbk
 
Dear Sir or Madam, 
 
I enclosed to you my resume of qualifications for applying an Assistant Organization Developmnt on your Company, regarding the information from my colleague as one of the employee you direct. Please consider me as one promising applicant to your Company. 
 
My name is Elfa Yeni; I am 24 years old female, graduated in 2008 from Andalas University of Padang (UNAND). I have worked PT. Bank Syariah Mandiri Tbk, as Administration divisi Human Capital - Jakarta Pusat. I've also been working at PT. Bahana TCW Investment Management 
I am very grateful if you consider my proposal and giving me the opportunity to discuss my qualifications in person. I am looking forward to hearing from you at my cell phone number or my e-mail to arrange an interview at your convenience. Thanks a lot for your consideration. 
 
 
Respectfully, 
 
 












 
Elfa Yeni

Rotating X-Steel Pointer